Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Does Asbestos Cause Headaches

160 Anniversary Miley Cyrus affected by the new relationship

Miley Cyrus began to attract attention when he wrote in his twitter: "Tonight I'm sad. So I'm lying in my bed, lighting incense and listening to The Strokes. You can not expect people to love you the same way that you love. "


The next day, arrived at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where while singing his hit '7 Things 'singer said: ' I do love you (you make me love you) ... No, not really, ha! " and then, when reading the signs in the public, chose one that said: "If Nick Jonas tell him to stay, he will " to which she replied: "It's Complicated ". It seems that Miley did not take very well the new relationship of Nick Jonas but the singer's friends claim that continues to maintain a good relationship with Liam Hemsworth by distance.


Looks like Miley is affected by the relationship of Nick Jonas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment