Sunday, May 15, 2011

Navy Field What Is Base

Miley Cyrus Selena Gomez in Teen Vogue

Selena Gomez, guapisisima looks in the new issue of Teen Vogue.


"I think many times the paparazzi trying to use my fans. They will say 'your fans want this or that' and it's frustrating because my fans are amazing, they love me and support me. And I do everything for them . But the press does not really care. They only seek something they can use in your favor, just want to get that shot. "



"When you have a broken heart, really hate everything, just like saying, 'I do not believe in love, this is ridiculous.'re Not supposed to hurt so much." But at this stage of my life, I really want to fall in love, to surrender completely. I have 18 years. I know I will not marry who I am now, and when my heart breaks again, they'll think 'how can I live without this person? ". But try to assimilate it and enjoy it while it lasts ".



" Try to explain to one of my friends and I said, 'you'll be fine, people believe in you' but then they pass a movie with Leonardo DiCaprio, no I think they say 'Selena Gomez would be great for this! ". I'm not an option, it will be difficult to exit the Disney world and begin to fight for other roles.










0 comments:

Post a Comment